Central Klickitat Conservation District is locally led — all board members reside within the conservation district boundary.
Central Klickitat Conservation District (CKCD) is governed by a board of three locally elected and two state-appointed volunteers, called supervisors. At least two of the elected and one of the appointed supervisors must be local landowners or operators of a farm.
Learn more about conservation district elections and appointments on the Washington State Conservation Commission website.
Current CKCD Supervisors
- Chair – Marty Hudson
- Vice Chair – Will Bowdish
- Auditor – Stephen Cunningham
- Supervisor – Craig Schuster
- Supervisor – Miland Waling
Upcoming Board of Supervisor Meetings
- We’ll post our next meeting agenda here soon!