Central Klickitat Conservation District is locally led — all board members reside within the conservation district boundary.
Central Klickitat Conservation District (CKCD) is governed by a board of three locally elected and two state-appointed volunteers, called supervisors. At least two of the elected and one of the appointed supervisors must be local landowners or operators of a farm.
Learn more about conservation district elections and appointments on the Washington State Conservation Commission website.
Current CKCD Supervisors
- Terry Nickels, Chair (elected) expires 2023
- Will Bowdish, Vice-Chair (elected) term expires 2024
- Steve Cunningham (auditor) term expires 2024
- Craig Schuster, Auditor (elected) term expires 2025
- Marty Hudson (appointed) term expires 2023
Upcoming Board of Supervisor Meetings
- We’ll post our next meeting agenda here soon!